For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Jock Doc and Barb Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By lauried On 2008.02.03 01:01
How I wish I could do something to ease the pain of this ugly and cruel disease. I am sure many folks feel the same. You have been doing just that for a long time, Jock Doc, and have done it brilliantly. And you have helped many of us on the Forum with our own sojourns thru this maze with your kindness and friendship. I wish to return the sentiment at this particular time especially.

Barb has been such a fighter all these years, and she is blessed to have you as her staunchest ally. And, Jock Doc, we all love you both and we are here for you always. I personally send thoughts, prayers and strength of constitution to you and Barb. It is so painful to realize that there is nothing you can do, but be there when you can. Please know you and Barb are in my thoughts often, and I will be glad to be your 3AM friend.

One day at a time. That's all most of us have whether we realize it or not. I know that both you and Barb have never taken that for granted. Now is no different, except that PD is so cruel in its getting its way no matter how or what. Many of us here know that, and we are all with you both in spirit especially now. Sending you lots of love and strength, and remember who else is with you as well......yup, it's your beloved G-d whose presence surrounds you and Barb.

Thinking of you both

Laurie

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you