For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic PICK Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By caregivermary On 2009.01.15 14:54
NO ONE SHOULD LEAVE THIS FORUM THAT NEEDS IT. PLEASE RECONSIDER. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW VALUABLE THIS FORUM HAS BEEN FOR ME.

JUST DISREGARD SOME OF THE POSTS THAT SEEM TO CAUSE ADDED STRESS. UNDERSTAND THAT PERIOD LAST WEEK WAS TOUGH BUT IT'S OVER.

By deflo On 2009.01.15 15:36
I agree, I read some of the threads and decided that life is too short to get upset with each other, Lord knows we all have enough on our plates. It seems that we have been tripping on our own egos, it really doesn't matter who said what or what may have been missunderstood. All of us have our own private hell to deal with and if we don't have each other we are doomed to go through this alone. I am fairly new to these boards, but even the short time I've been here, I have been helped enormously. Don't leave, I need you all, please!

By Tara On 2009.01.15 21:19
Yes, Pick, please don't leave. There is always room for intelligence here (and yes, your advice can be EXTREMELY HELPFUL). I feel like I can relate to you because I am also a student, and I'm a daughter whose father has the disease. Little things, sure, but a little goes a long way in feeling like you're in the same boat as someone else.

I also like your style of writing. Many times you have said exactly what I would have said, in exactly the same way; it's like we're on the same intellectual wavelength. Maybe I haven't posted enough for this to be as clear to you as it is to me.

In any case, please don't leave.

By Pearly4 On 2009.01.16 16:39
Pick - I don't post often but find your responses VERY helpful -- take a vacation if you must, but please come back.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you