For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Jock Doc Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By trapper On 2009.11.06 22:20
On accessing forum tonite, it hit me that we haven't heard from Jock Doc for a long time ---- and I miss him.

Anyone know what became of Jock Doc?

Are you out there Jock Doc?

By LOHENGR1N On 2009.11.07 15:46
trapper, I haven't seen any post from Jockdoc in a long time He posted on here I'm guessing last time a couple of years to a year ago. He was having a hard time of it since Barb passed. We told Him we were glad to hear from him and to keep posting letting Us know how He was doing. Then nothing for a bit. I looked up His name and it stated He was no longer registered with the forum. Sorry to say we haven't heard from him since. As you, I do think about Him from time to time and wonder how he's doing. Wish I could be more of a help but that's all I know.

By trapper On 2009.11.08 16:18
Thanks for your reply LOHENGRIN.

It is too bad that we no longer have Jockdoc posting.

DISCLAIMER: This website shares news, information, personal opinions, and experiences related to Parkinson's disease and caring for people with Parkinson's. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website and its discussion forum.

© MyParkinsons.org · Published by jAess Media · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Sponsorship Assistance for this website and Forum has been provided by people like you