For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Deep breath Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By mylove On 2009.12.24 11:18
*whew!*

I don't know how many of you are like us, caught up in these whirlwind weeks of holidays, winter, and general *ugh* and feeling two different ways about the upcoming holiday - looking forward to the festivities, and looking forward to it all just being over!

Whatever your situation, wherever you are, we wish you a very merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/insert your holiday of choice (because I ran out of options! I really need to get more culturally aware...) here. Whatever you celebrate, even if you're not celebrating this year, I hope you have peace and happiness wherever you can find it. Remember that life is short and friends and family are everything.

Thanks for everything throughout the year, and may all of our 2010s be bright, better, or at least tolerable! Bob, wherever you are, I know you won't be starting yours out on the right elbow (so at least you can start out on the right foot!) - feel better soon. We miss you. Peter, hang in there down there south of the equator. We think about you a lot and wonder how you're doing. Al, you rock. Thanks for being the heart and soul. And everyone else, too many to name, may your hearts find peace and your burdens be light.

With that I am off to fight the hordes at Wal Mart for the last minute gifts for the kids. I may or may not make it back, although I'm taking a rope, a can of mace, and emergency provisions. If you see my flare, send in the rescue crew. LOL I'll be sympathizing with anyone else in the same position.

Bless you all, and have a happy holiday!

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you