For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic TALKED TO BOB.C. (BANDIDO 1) Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By lule On 2010.02.18 10:41
Hi everyone,

although im tired, i cannot sleep without letting all of you know that i spoke to mr.bob.c. he sounded low but it was good to hear from him any how. the following is the text i received from him:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter: I'm sorry I was unable to talk with you this morning. I had three nurses working with me and I was unable to understand most of what you said. Also, the satellite was apparently not working properly and you were breaking up. I don't know if I got my message across to you but I am being moved to a veterans home starting tomorrow morning. My wife Jeannie, was a cancer survivor, cannot possibly care for me and my present condition. I will be dropping out of all of the forum's, but will continue to write the book with nine other authors. They tell me the veterans home has a computer for shared use and I will attempt to contact you when I'm able to do so. In the meantime, take good care of yourself, say hello to the caregiver group for me and let them know about my status, perhaps by forwarding this message. Bandido Bob

please lets all of us give him all the support we have

yrs

peter

By overwhelmedinFL On 2010.02.18 16:53
I don't "know" Bob, but he was still here when I started on the forum a few months ago.

I am so sad for him. It happens so fast some times. My mom was an avid PC user as recent as October...and now cannot even cognitively handle the PC.

My thoughts and prayers are with him.

By lbellomy On 2010.02.18 18:00
Peter, thank you so much for letting us know about Bandido Bob.
Lorraine

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.02.18 19:23
lule, thanks for the update on Bob! How are you doing my Friend?

By susger8 On 2010.02.19 07:55
Thanks so much for letting us know, lule!

The VA home in my area is a beautiful place with excellent care (my sister's father-in-law lived there). I sure hope Bandido's place is as nice.

By karolinakitty On 2010.02.19 15:20
Can we maybe get an address or something so we can send Bob a big hello!!!!!
My email is pennyv_94@msn.com ........ thanx

By trapper On 2010.02.20 16:45
You are in our thoughts BANDIDO 1:

We wish you all the best and hope that will still be able to keep in touch!

By dkleinert On 2010.02.21 01:14
Bob - hope this message gets to you. We love you and miss you. You rest and take care of yourself. Am really looking forward to your book. Hugs!

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you