For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic My husband passed away Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By lbellomy On 2010.04.01 03:59
Wednesday March 31, 2010 my husband collapsed and passed away.
Lorraine

By Pearly4 On 2010.04.01 05:58
My thoughts and prayers are with you -- such a jumbled mess of emotions you must be now. Take care and God be with you.

By Emma On 2010.04.01 06:03
Lorraine,
What a shock, I can't even imagine what you are experiencing right now. Just know that we are all still here for you. Love and blessings. Em

By karolinakitty On 2010.04.01 07:24
Lorraine ..... I am so sorry to hear that. You have our sympathy. Please know we are still here for you and i believe you still have my email if you need to talk.. Penny

By susger8 On 2010.04.01 08:09
I'm so sorry. I hope you find peace.

Sue

By annwood On 2010.04.01 09:47
Lorraine,

Please accept my sincere sympathy for your loss. You took such good care of your husband and you should be proud of that. It is time for you to rest and reccuperate. This has been a long battle. We are here for you.

By MJ-Camano On 2010.04.01 12:25
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you, may you find peace...

Maryjean

By hubb On 2010.04.01 13:09
I think all of us who are caretakers feel that when you lost your husband, we all feel the loss - we each know that we too will be facing what you are today and we send you our prayers and thoughts - we all have become friends thru the forum even though we don't actually know each other. I hope that his passing can bring you peace in time and that you'll be able to remember the good times and throw the bad times away. Betty

By Mary On 2010.04.01 14:06
My deepest sympathies. This is an extremely difficult loss. My thoughts and prays are with you, Mary

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.04.01 15:08
Lorraine, My condolences to You and Your family. You've traveled a rough road and fought a good fight to it's end. Now You will have to travel the rough road back. At times it will and must seem you're traveling it alone, this road too will take time. Take and make time for yourself to heal. In these dark and solitary moments may G-d and Angels guide and comfort You. May They sustain You as you travel this path, remember Our Friend that as in the past We are still here for You. We are here to keep helping in anyway We can. Again take time to heal, laugh when you can, cry when you must and as always We are here.

By lurkingforacure On 2010.04.01 18:43
I am very sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and strength in the days to come.

By caregivermary On 2010.04.01 20:04
Lorraine,

Very sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your husband. He was still a young man.

This has been a tough journey-it is now time for you to rest.

Mary
Denton, Texas

By shirley On 2010.04.01 20:45
Lorraine, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know how long he had endured this horrible disease, but I am sure he gave it a good fight. May your heart be comforted to know he is out of his misery. May God grant you peace and healing.

By overwhelmedinFL On 2010.04.03 15:32
I am so sorry for your loss. You were an amazing caregiver.

By anidaholady On 2010.04.04 10:41
I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort in the days to come.

By dkleinert On 2010.04.05 00:39
Lorraine, I am still overwhelmed with sadness for your loss. You will function right now because you have to, but you will need time to grieve and heal. Find time for you now to heal. What blessing that he did not suffer. Blessings and "cyber hugs".

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you