For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic My mom's fight is done Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By lostdaughter On 2010.04.08 08:20
My mom passed away early this morning from respiratory failure. She had endured more in the past few months than I would have thought she would ever survive. She was a strong, brave woman & I had come to have such respect for the example she set. We had been at odds at times during the past year & I am thankful we had put that behind us. Rest in peace, Mother. I loved you more than you ever knew.

By Emma On 2010.04.08 17:38
I'm so sorry. I know you went through some very difficult times and were able to work through that. Now you need to rest, make peace and reinvent a life for you. You were, and are, a loving compassionate daughter. Take comfort in that. We care for you.

By caregivermary On 2010.04.08 20:00
lostdaughter,

I am sincerely sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. You and your sister were dedicated daughters to the end. It was a rough journey and you survived. Take care and rest.

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.04.08 23:41

lost, My condolences to You and Yours upon Your loss. My you find comfort and warmth in the knowledge that you did (and your Mom knows) the best with caring for Her that you could. Your Mom knew Your immense love for Her. May G-d and the Angels comfort and console you, lighting Your way in these days ahead. May they give strength and guidance to you and your loved ones, laugh when you can cry when you must and take the time to heal. Remember We're here to help as always my friend. Sincerely Al.

By karolinakitty On 2010.04.09 07:54
So sorry to hear of your loss. Rest in the knowledge that she did fight a hard battle and you were there at her side in this fight. Take care of yourself now and may you find great peace.

By Mary On 2010.04.09 16:55
lostdaughter, I would like to send my deepest sympathies to you for the loss of your mother. I felt after caring for my Dad so closely we developed a special bond and I carry that bond in my heart like a wonderful secret from the world. This is a difficult loss. Hugs and blessings to you, Mary

© MyParkinsons.org · Published by jAess Media · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Sponsorship Assistance for this website and Forum has been provided by Woodworking-News.com
and
by people like you