For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Jock Doc Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By cornhusker On 2010.04.20 16:56
I used to b e jockdoc, care giver for Barb. She passed 2 years ago. I have been in treatment for depression since Barb's passing. My treatment is almost finished. Jock doc Does anyone remember?

By mylove On 2010.04.20 17:30
Of course we remember you, Jockdoc! How are you doing?

By Hattie On 2010.04.20 18:29
I remember you well. I always looked for your posts because you always had such a loving, caring attitude in taking care of your Barb. You were such an example to all of us. I am glad to hear that you are overcoming your depression and I hope you will continue to post here. We need your upbeat spirit.

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.04.20 19:34
Hey Doc great to hear from you again please don't be such a stranger you're always a welcome voice here on the forum. I'm glad you're finding your way back my friend. Take care, best of luck and hang in there.

By cornhusker On 2010.04.20 19:53
Thanks friends, you all remain Hero's to me. It's 2 years battle to get going again. I have found help from many of my friends that zipped my coat when I needed help, cleaned me when I spilled things at the coffee Shop. Even finished my voice when talking was so hard.
Not an hour goes by that I don't think of Barb. It's good to know that she hurts no more. More tomorrow. Jock Doc

By anidaholady On 2010.04.20 21:33
Jock Doc of course I remember you. You were here when my husband was first diagnosed. I wish I could really convey to you how comfortable I felt coming here and finding people like you. Your posts showed your loving spirit. It seemed like not only did you care for and take care of Barb, but you were here for any and all comers, to hold our hand and give us advice. Glad to see you posting again. You have lots to offer, and I think you are also yourself in good hands here!

By trapper On 2010.04.20 23:42
Jock Doc:

We remember you well!
And so many of us wondered where you'd gotten to.

Welcome back my friend!
I will keep an eye out for your posts, as I'm sure many others will as well.

Take care, and as LOHENGRIN says: "hang in there!"

trapper.

By lostdaughter On 2010.04.21 23:00
I didn't find this forum until December 2008 but I read many of your posts, Jock Doc, and heard your name mentioned time & time again.

It's good to hear you're doing better. I suffer from dysthymia, which is low-level, long term depression, so I can relate with your struggle there.

Please continue to take care of yourself - I know that's what your Barb would want you to do.

By Grace On 2010.05.02 10:39
Welcome back JockDoc, I am Grazia from Italy, I used to care for my father who passed away 4 years ago. I have never forgot your wearing a red flower in memory of him, when I informed the forum about my loss.....In these years I have dedicated myself to the family but I have always thought about all the good people that I had found here and that gave me always a lot of strength, and you were one of the strongest! Please, if you have time, let us your news from time to time, it would be nice.....Greetings again from Italy

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you