For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Annwood is Back Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By annwood On 2010.05.24 09:16
Hi to all of my dear friends and to those of you new to the forum. I took a break from PD but found that I missed all of you too much to stay away. I have been busy with graduations, weddings and travel. Started back with the genealogy and now much of my time is spent caring for my 400 roses.

My big concern is that as time goes by (my husband died of PD 2 yrs ago) I am less and less effective in helping any of you. You see life does go on after PD but I remember so well thinking it wouldn't. I will interject my two cents worth but if you think I am off base please tell me.

By caregivermary On 2010.05.24 09:29
Thanks! I sincerely appreciate all of the time and advice you have given to this forum. You deserve the best!!!

By Emma On 2010.05.24 10:20
annwood, I am so happy that you are back! I was worried about you. Do what is best for you, whether it's staying with us or getting on with your life or a combination of both. You have been such a wonderful source of help, inspiration and support to all of us and we appreciate you so much. You are never off base!

By LibbyBuck On 2010.05.24 22:13
Clearly you have been a wonderful help and support to those of us still working with our PD patients. You should go smell the roses and know that you have sincerely and deeply helped a great number of people. I think you are a saint, possibly a prophet.

Enjoy your life AnnWood.

Thank you.

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.05.25 00:03
Welcome back Annwood my friend, your two cents is always welcome. Don't worry if you're off base I'll let you know, lol, always have, always will. Well, until my ten thumbs can't function on the keyboard that is. .......now you type something back while I go over here and snip a couple of these roses hehehe. Seriously, it's good to hear from you and I'm glad you're keeping busy and again enjoying some of life's pleasures. Sincerely Al.

By annwood On 2010.05.25 08:57
Thanks to all of you. I am counting on you Al! Right now I am busy catching up on the postings. I am staying until you tell me to get lost. Love to all.

By anidaholady On 2010.05.25 14:00
Don't get lost again, we missed you.
Barb

By karolinakitty On 2010.05.25 14:00
Welcome back annwood... your two cents is always a great help...... I for one missed your wisdom.......

By dkleinert On 2010.05.26 02:38
Annwood: You have always had invaluable, honest advise that has enhanced my ability to understand and care for my PD spouse. We love having your input and experience. 400 roses? Oh, my gosh!!! Do you love Knockout Roses as much as I do?

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you