For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic How is Bob? Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By Mary On 2010.06.10 16:18
Has anyone heard how Bob is doing? I haven't noticed a post from him since his wife informed us that he we moving into a Veterans Home.

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.06.10 19:12
I talked to Bob a couple of weeks ago, He sounded good. He's busy with that book He's been working on. Also He said that they share a computer in the Vets home so He doesn't get online as much as He used to. LOL, beware of Bob, he can sneak up on you, not only did he get me writing several commentary's on site here when he had to give it up, he's now got me writing for "the book" being put together. But as I said He sounded good and upbeat, only regretting His limited time online to visit His friends. We exchange emails regularly so I'll relay the hello's and good wishes from all to him next exchange. Take care, best of luck and hang in there.

By karolinakitty On 2010.06.10 19:39
Great to hear he is doing well ...... just wondering Al ... is there a way to get him a laptop that has 3G or something like that?????? just curious ..... I know a computer guy who works with vets getting them home computers, laptops etc .... If you want email me ..........

By Mary On 2010.06.11 12:12
Al, thank you so much for the update. I was concerned but happy to hear Bob is doing so well. Yes, please let him know we are thinking about him and miss his words of wisdom. Hugs and blessings, Mary

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you