For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic How do I respond to multiple posters individually? Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By shakingpt On 2010.07.30 07:55
When I try to reply I get the last poster instead of a previous one I want to respond to. Thanks for any help!

By karolinakitty On 2010.07.30 08:15
It always goes to the last poster....

if i want to respond to one or several posters i do something like this

Emma ..... awesome reply
mylove.....thanx i'll try that
Lohengr1n....always with humor

While those are very simplified i think you get the drift. Just put it to their attention!!!

By shakingpt On 2010.07.30 08:23
Thank you for the help.

By LOHENGR1N On 2010.07.30 08:35
shakingpd, You can click on the name of the poster and if they registered email adress it will show up so you can send them email.

By rhen71 On 2010.12.23 12:19
One thing that I find that helps is once I click on reply, I open a new tab in Explorer or Chrome or Firefox -- whatever you're using as a browser, and I can go back to view the whole thread. I can switch back and forth between the whole thread and my reply.

DISCLAIMER: This website shares news, information, personal opinions, and experiences related to Parkinson's disease and caring for people with Parkinson's. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website and its discussion forum.

© MyParkinsons.org · Published by jAess Media · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Sponsorship Assistance for this website and Forum has been provided by people like you