For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Party for Parkinson's Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By karolinakitty On 2010.08.18 14:49
I received this via email, as the GA chapter is the closest to me..... if anyone near Atlanta is intersted i posted all the info.....

Get in the Mood

To Party for Parkinson's

What: An amazing fundraiser and a night out at Mood Lounge to benefit

the American Parkinson Disease Association, Georgia Chapter.

When: Saturday, September 25, 2010

(Opening at 7:00 PM for the Parkinson's Party)

(Normal Lounge Opening is at 9:00 PM)

Where:

Mood Lounge
3081 E. Shadowlawn Ave.

Atlanta, GA 30305

Phone: 404-MARTINI

www.MoodAtlanta.com

NO COVER CHARGE

VALET PARKING

This is a great opportunity for you, your family and friends to join us for an exciting night out at Mood Lounge.. Mood Lounge is a European-influenced, intimate yet modern-nouveau experience in the heart of Buck-head. It is the quintessential "nightclub" with sultry interiors and sleek archi-tectural designs - punctuated with bold plum and avocado décor and with a chic outdoor patio. There will seating for everyone and music and fun!!

Light refreshments will be served from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, and a cash bar with an overwhelming selection of alcoholic beverages will be available all evening - APDA will receive a percentage of the bar sales!

By mylove On 2010.08.18 17:52
That's awesome! Wish there was one closer to us.

The last paragraph made me grin - a cash bar with an OVERWHELMING selection of alcoholic beverages! "Drink for the cause, boys!" LOL

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you