For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Looking for a neurologist in the Dallas TX area Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By lbellomy On 2011.01.16 15:29
I am looking for a neurologist or movement disorder specialist in the Dallas TX area. My late husband's stepmother has tremor in her right hand and now recently her right leg. My husband was with the VA so I cannot help her daughter find one. She lives a few miles southeast of Dallas . I am hoping someone has some recommendations.

By caregivermary On 2011.01.16 15:47
We see a movement disorder specialist at UTSW on Inwood. Call their neurology dept and ask for a specialist. Of course this is a teaching hospital so you will have access to the latest treatment but will also be automatically part of whatever ongoing data gathering they obtain from patients being seen by their Drs. There is also a wonderful Geriatric Department you might want to consider.


By lbellomy On 2011.01.16 16:20
Mary, thank you. I will forward all information to my sister-in-law.

© 2003-2017 · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you