For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Neighborhood Watch Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jsmitch On 2011.03.08 13:01
The SPAMMER and HACKER attacks on the Forum have increased significantly the last 6 months. Manually verifying and deleting the login accounts these scoundrels create has become too labor intensive. So -- I have automated some of the routines which were being done by hand.

All this will be seamless to real users, but because I won't be hovering over the server all day, there is the possibility that one of these guys may get through and actually post something on the forum.

I don't read all the posts, so if anyone reads a post that they find suspicious or contains dubious content/links, please contact me so I can remove the post quickly and block that person from further access.

Some of you are already doing this and I appreciate the watchful eyes -- I hope everyone participates.

On a related note: By default, when you register, your e-mail address is hidden -- please keep it that way to protect your privacy.

Jim

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you