For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Forum] [Home] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Books] [Commentary] [Contact] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Scheduled website Maintenance Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jsmitch On 2011.07.29 11:45
I will be doing a major software upgrade beginning the week of August 22, 2011. The process may take up to a week to complete, Most of the work will be done between the hours of 3:00 AM EDT and 7 AM EDT -- Impact should be minimal during the maintenance window. However, the forum may not be available for a brief periods of time. If you find that you cannot access the forum, login, post or register please wait 15-20 minutes and try again as the down time will more than likely be related to restarting the servers.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience, but this is a necessary part of my ongoing program of enhancing the website and periodically testing and upgrading server software.

By jsmitch On 2015.08.29 09:31
We were offline yesterday (8/28/15) for 12 hours due to a server maintenance issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jim

By makrivah On 2015.08.29 09:59
Thank you for your dedication and expertise. You make this invaluable site possible.

© 2003-2016 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you