For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic sad, guilty, worried Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By worriedaboutdad On 2011.09.16 23:46
My sweet Daddy. I love him so. I don't know how to help him. I know I probably can't do anything. He is declining physically, emotionally, mentally. I am trying to do the best I can but everyday life gets in the way....I have the kids, the hubby, the house work, the full time job. No support from my siblings. I just pray he knows how much I love him and that I am trying.

By lvmymom On 2011.09.17 20:24
he knows.

remember you are human and if you read the other posts you know what you are going through is normal. take pride and satisfaction that you are taking time to love and support him. you are making sure that he is safe and well taken care of.

if everyone could be so lucky to have a daughter like you.

he knows you love him and appreciate him.

life's not easy and life's not perfect. be at peace with real life.

in addition to your father, your children and your husband need to know you love them too - these responsibilities involve the heart so they are harder on you emotionally.... therefore work is a nice break. so while at work dive in and do a wonderful job. but leave the job at work. once home concentrate on what has to be done there and make it as simple and orgainzed as you can as a treat to yourself.

you are doing just fine. breath, relax and don't beat yourself up.

you are doing a fine job.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you