For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic The cause of death: Parkinson's Disease Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By caregivermary On 2011.09.18 12:34
My heart is filled with great sadness because my husband of 28 years passed away on September 15, 2011 from Parkinson's Disease. His passing was so peaceful but caused such sadness for me.

Look into your love ones eyes and talk with them as much as they will allow. When you can not do that anymore, it is such an unbelievable feeling.

By lurkingforacure On 2011.09.18 16:08
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can remember how wonderful you took care of him and stood by him during this time, and that doing so can bring you some comfort.

By gap2010 On 2011.09.18 18:04
I am so sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and going up for you. Rest now and remember the good times you both had even in the midst of this awful disease. Take care...hugs to you.

By karolinakitty On 2011.09.18 19:30
Sorry to hear of your loss... I hope you can peace with his passing and find rest. You have the good memories and always hold them close......

By LOHENGR1N On 2011.09.18 23:50
caregivermary, My sincere condolences on Your loss. May G-d guide you through the dark times ahead lighting the way, may You and Yours be guided through the loneliness and sorrow. Remember the good times. Laugh when you can, cry when You must and take time to heal. Please remember Us Your forum family and post when you can to let Us know how You are doing, We all care. Sincerely Al.

By parkinit On 2011.09.20 03:43
So very sorry for you great loss. Hugs.

By RhondaM On 2011.09.20 09:54
So sorry for your loss.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you