For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic My Family's battle with Parkinsons is over Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By buffsrich On 2011.10.08 22:27
I'm writing this as a huge thanks to each and every one of you that's given helpful hints and advice through all the postings. We've found things here that have helped us cope with this evil disease. Most importantly it this blog or whatever you want to this forum, has helped me/us know I/we are not alone. Thanks and I can't say that enough to all of you!

My MIL passed away sweetly and in no pain this afternoon. She had all her closest family with her. I was surprised but that's a learning experience and when your loved one gets to where my MIL was you will know when to say your piece and sorry for things you should have said sorry for in the past. It's not easy but the easy part is that she's and we are no longer fighting it and she's with her maker, husband, sisters, first son and everyone else she loved that's gone.

By gap2010 On 2011.10.09 06:50
So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

By parkinit On 2011.10.09 09:43
Hugs to you and deepest sympathy.

By karolinakitty On 2011.10.09 11:04
Good to hear you MIL went peacefully...So sorry for your loss..prayers are with your family

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you