For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic sad Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By belen webb On 2011.11.21 13:39
reading all the topic make me sad becouse im with you guys,i am doing my best to my husband i love him so much ,but the pd changed him a lot his a good man good husband and i missed that becouse little by little his fading,today im really sad about everything happen to my husband ,but finally i found this pd caregiver information help me alot ,thankyou guys for sharing someday i will share my thoughts ,im not really good in english but i will do my best.godbless us all.

By LOHENGR1N On 2011.11.21 15:56
Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad you found Us, don't worry about the language or being good with English. There are many times We need no words the heart and feelings can be read without good English skills. Post when You want or need We are all here to help You anyway we can and we do understand. Again welcome to our forum. Sincerely Al.

By karolinakitty On 2011.11.21 22:55
Belen Webb...welcome to the forum....perhaps one thing that might help you is this.....

I have a facebook page on Parkinson's where there are people from other countries who post on there. I use a translator to translate from their language to english....for the most part it works and I at least get the main concerns and/or questions......

If it is easier to write in your own language i could perhaps translate it on here to help others who may want to post....

just a thought......

But don't ever be worried your english is not good...shoot half the time i don't speak it right...lol

By parkinit On 2011.11.23 12:00
Welcome Belen.

You are always welcome to share here. We are glad you have found solace and comfort in the words and sharings of others.

Hugs to you along your journey.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you