For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic An Apology Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By sunshine On 2012.01.05 16:08
Dear Karolina Kitty
I personally feel as though I owe you an apology because I certainly have been remiss in grasping the info.you have shared.
Or retaining it. I am very sorry. I hope I am not the one who is causing all this discord. Please let me know if I am. I would very much like to be a part of the forum family and I am really new to this in any way shape or form. Thank you for all of your insights and for all the educational material that you have shared. I do appreciate you as well.

By karolinakitty On 2012.01.05 17:35
No sunshine...not at all...the discord I spoke of is an old "friend" in a new package...someone who has come on this board before and caused havoc... only this time she changed her sign in name....why anyone would do this is beyond me...but I called her out and she will be gone again...at least for a while...so sad...

By chroop67 On 2012.01.05 20:09
I assure you, karolina, that I am not someone from the past who has changed their name. I am new to this forum and have found some very helpful support here. Your words have been hurtful. I am here for support, period. We each walk our own path and sometimes its nice to not walk alone.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you