For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Specialists Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By mylove On 2012.03.01 09:40
Is there such a thing as a mental health professional (counselor, etc) that specializes in PD?

© 2003-2017 · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you