For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Good day Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By phoenix On 2012.03.18 22:25
So today my DH had the best day in months. He was pretty well mobile all day, lucid, enjoyed dinner with our daughter and her husband, didn't need help with walking or toiletting until bed time...it felt like a total day off for me, and gave me hope that there could be more good days ahead. No change in meds. Now I'm left wondering what went right today... and how can we have more days like this? Any thoughts?

By packerman On 2012.03.21 09:58
just like i tell friends when they ask how hubby is doing: "he has good days and bad days." you just can't predict when... on good days, he will run circles around me with his energy. on bad days, he will sit in his recliner and conserve his energy, watching TV or working on his laptop. we just take one day at a time and go with the flow.
hugs,
Pat

By parkinit On 2012.03.21 13:54
I'm so happy you had a good day. We do cherish those as they become fewer and fewer. I understand your questioning "what caused this," as we do hope for a simple answer. I think it is just the brain working really well that day or not so well on other days. Just cherish those moments.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you