For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Parkinson's Radio Talk Show Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By karolinakitty On 2012.03.20 10:30
I will be participating in a Parkinson's blog radio talk show, hosted by Karl Hargrove out of Oklahoma. He does a weekly half hour show that talks everything PD. If you have Pder's that can still operate a computer listening to Karl may help a little. He brings a lot of things to light. He beat cancer in his 20's and now has PD, they assume brought forward because of a stroke and is an advocate for PD.
I will be giving a caregivers view...there is no script..this all will be winged so I have no idea what I'm in for but I love a challenge!!!!

You can go to: www.pdtalkkarl.yolasite.com. register..it takes a second..and listen in OR
www.parkinsonschatroom.com ...this is a chat room for PDers, but caregivers are also welcome ..they love to hear a caregivers view also..this is a simple sign in also...type in your name and use parkie as the password......you can type in any name if you want to remain anonymous!!!

By karolinakitty On 2012.03.26 13:02
The response was really good for the radio show last week. He had the highest ratings ever!!!!

So I will be back to talk more this week...same place...time 10am CST...

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you