For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic bowel incontinence Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jaxrock On 2012.10.13 09:29
Is anyone experiencing problems with bowel incontinence? That past few nights, my husband has had this problem during his sleep...........Luckily it woke him up....

The nighttime urinary incontinence has become pretty bad....but, this is new....

By LOHENGR1N On 2012.10.13 18:51
I'm pretty sure we've had past posts on this. As Parkinson's Disease progresses it effects every system in our body. Sight, breathing, blood pressure, bowels, bladder all the systems. I join in the chorus "I hate this disease!"

By parkinit On 2012.10.13 22:52
We had this for a few nights and then it just went away. I hope yours does, too. I know it is probably something to prepare for on down the road in the not too distant future for us as we already have severe urinary incontinence.

By jaxrock On 2012.10.15 12:06
Thank you both for your responses..........I really do appreciate the feedback...and, yes, I Hate PD!

Since these events happened three nights in a row, and then, not again.....I'm hoping it'll be a long time before it happens again.............scary, though....for both of us.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you