For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Be safe back East Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jcoff012 On 2013.02.08 23:40
Thinking of you, Al, and of course anyone else back East. I, for one, appreciate our California weather...we get lots of rain and the occasional earthquake, but snow only in the mountains.

Don't go out unless it's necessary...let us know you are ok. Hugs and love, Jane

By GladIhavehorses On 2013.02.09 00:16
SNOW!!! You should be up here in Canada. It's a long truck out to the stables walking thru 2 feet of snow. I always worry about my hubby running the tractor to clear the driveways. He doesn't have the flexibility that he used to. Just after Xmas he got it stuck and we had to have it towed out. He gets really upset when he can't do the things he used to. I try to convince him I don't need his help in the barn but that only makes things worse.

By LOHENGR1N On 2013.02.09 09:03
All clear here! Hard to tell how much We got, Still a bit breezy but our snow has stopped, probably only a foot give or take. Other parts of the state and New England fared much worse. Power is still up so we were fortunate. Hope everyone is snug as a bug in a rug.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you