For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Smile for the day Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jcoff012 On 2013.04.16 19:18
A friend posted this on Facebook...

Wife: "I love you!"
Husband:"I love you, too."
Wife: "Then, SHOUT it to the world!!"
Husband: *whispering in her ear* "I love you!"
Wife: "WHY did you whisper it in my ear?"
Husband:" Because you ARE my world!"

'Nuff said, just maybe not often enough! Have a good night.

By parkinit On 2013.04.16 20:52
I was looking for the like button! :)
Thanks for sharing.

By lilflower On 2013.04.17 10:31
I'm smiling. I'd like to share something. I woke up this morning and had to laugh. My Hubby decided he wanted a bowl of cereal before bed last night. He said I'll just eat it in here so I don't make a mess. I left him on his own and went to bed. Well I guess I should have known better but sometimes you just have to let them do for themselves. I came down the hall and turned the corner into the kitchen , it looked like Snap, Crackle and Pop threw a wild party in my kitchen rice Krispies were every where, but the bowl and spoon were in the sink. Clean up is done and I'm still smiling.

By jcoff012 On 2013.04.17 13:18
Lol, that must have been hilarious...reminds me of the first time our grandson used "the big potty, grandma!" I went in and, if he did, I couldn't see it, because in his excitement, he went all over the outside of the toilet and the wall, and the floor! Lolol From that time on, one of us has closely followed behind him!

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you