For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic care giver staying up beat Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By yesyoucan On 2013.05.27 15:36
Staying upbeat is not easy with 2 hours sleep and up for pill time . Do not know what keeps me going but just keep saying yes you can

By parkinit On 2013.05.27 23:24
I'm so sorry. We all say this many times. We are survivors. We persevere.

By lilflower On 2013.06.02 16:25
Yes we can, Yes we can, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN. Ok I think it's nap time.. Keep laughter in your life and that helps, don't take like mishaps too seriously, and always tell each other I LOVE YOU.

By jcoff012 On 2013.06.02 19:21
When I sit across from him at breakfast and he is bent over his oatmeal, and he is slurping loudly, I often shutter and want to scream..."Quiet! I am tired and you are grating on my nerves!" Then, as soon as it happens, I realize that sometime, probably sooner than later, I will LONG for the noise and the ability to feed himself...So, I move away quietly and accept our life as it has become.

Acceptance is part of PD. Accept what we must, and move forward...yes, you can do this...he doesn't want life as it is...for either of you...

Bless you both and laugh at the little things...and rest when you can...hugs, Jane

By lilflower On 2013.06.02 20:05
Hugs back Jane.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you