For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic wisdom from children Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By LOHENGR1N On 2013.06.11 00:11
Posted on my facebook by my daughter-in-law on their way to my grandson's last day of pre-school party. His 3 year old sister had been playing pretend she was someone else. Her Mom said stop pretending now and be yourself. The reply "You can't control Me, You can only control Yourself"

* this was after a few days of being told we can't control other people we can only control ourselves. ...........caught Mom compleatly off guard! .......I love it....hehehe they're going to have their hands full...wise child that one.

By carman96 On 2013.06.11 08:54
Cute story!

By jcoff012 On 2013.06.11 17:19
Sounds like a three year old! Love it!

Last Friday, after a long discussion about being married for 46 years ( 0h, MAN! That's a LOT of years, Grandma.) Nigel (3 1/2) told Carl they needed to go to the store...they did, and when they cme back, Nigel had two pink roses in a vase...one from him and " one from Grandpa" because you NEED some "things" for a "years married party." Lolo I wouldn't let Carl buy anything else!

Don't you love kids?!

Thanks for sharing, Al, I had forgotten about that til you did! Jane

By parkinit On 2013.06.11 22:47
From the mouth of babes . . . Cute story. Thanks for sharing.

That reminds me that a few months back when a young grandson (5) stood in front of me as we were eating dinner. He pumped up his arm and pulled up his sleeve and said, "You're going to want to feel these muscles!"

It was a precious moment, for sure!

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you