For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic A video worth watching... Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jcoff012 On 2013.09.10 18:09
We had exciting news this morning! As many of you know, I am not a fan of my husband's neurologist. We have been forced to rely on the local, smalltown physician and her staff, who have been very kind and supportive, but who, after his last visit for pain relief ten days ago, offered to refer Carl to the doctor we met in San Francisco...and, they (local office) called to confirm that Dr. Christine's office is reviewing his charts and medical history...and will call within the next three days! Please keep your fingers crossed for Carl. He deserves this neurologist. He deserves to be seen. San Francisco is at least three hours from here, but we WILL make the trips there...this doctor is that important to us.

I wanted to send a link to our adult "kids" about Dr. Christine, and when I went to the UCSF website, there is a video I would recommend watching. You will be uplifted. You will see the reason we want to be there. But, more than anything, you will see PD explained simply and completely.

Just go to Dr. Christine's portion at UCSF and scroll down. Let me know what you think...it is hard to wait, but, we all know waiting is part of PD! lolol Hugs, Jane

http://profiles.ucsf.edu/chad.christine

By Poostie On 2013.09.10 22:02
I enjoyed watching the video and learned from it. I hope you will keep us posted on your husbands visits to Dr.Christine.

By jcoff012 On 2013.09.10 22:18
Well, I think the entire world will know if Carl is accepted as a patient of Dr. Christine and his Parkinson's group at UCSF! Hugs, Jane

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you