For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic a wonderfulweek Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By olpilot On 2013.09.15 04:59
This was
a great week for us we becamd first step great grandparents and two days later great grandparents. We are way to young for such an honor, but we had nothing to do with that. I'm sorry I don't have such info on the firstone but the great ggranddaughter was 7pounds,8 ounce and her name is Audrey Renee and she is beautiful. Makes you think aboug life and legacy ii made my granddaughter and her a changing table that I hope will become a heirloom, it's built to last for a long time. We have a picture of four generations sitting on the hospital bed, I'm holding Audrey with my daughter, and granddaughter, a really nice picture. We posted it on Facebook, and my youngest daughter commented you know dad if it weren't for you none of these beautiful girls would be here. It was nice to read. I know this hax nothing to do with Parkinson's, but I had to share. I have pictures of Audrey and of the changing table on my blog site:

By olpilot On 2013.09.15 05:00
http://olpilot.blogspot.com/?spref=fb&m=1

By mylove On 2013.09.15 09:08
Congratulations! Your changing table came out breathtaking. You and Ben should chat. :)

By jcoff012 On 2013.09.15 11:47
Congratulations, Steve! And on Nigel's fourth birthday!! Off to look at the picture! Love and hugs to ALL, Jane

By lurkingforacure On 2013.09.15 15:43
So happy for you. And I cannot believe you made that table, ohmygosh it is lovely:) Much better than most things I have seen made by carpenters without PD!

By carman96 On 2013.09.15 23:59
Congratulations!!

By Freespirit On 2013.09.16 11:58
Congratulations!

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you