For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic I like these bed pads Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By JulieB On 2014.05.20 11:39
The chux I've been using aren't enough, and a new mattress pad is on its way, but in the meantime these arrived and I really like them:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LRX8BK/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I know some of you have shared about other pads you use too. I like that these are washable and bleachable -- I ordered three and things are already a tiny bit easier in the mornings. :)

God bless you all today as you care for your PWP.

xoxo

By umajane On 2014.05.20 21:49
I use a very similar product. I use one on top of sheet and one underneath as well. In the middle of the night they are easy to pull off the bed. It has really helped a lot.

By Mari7254 On 2014.05.29 18:25
I use those too! Using two-one under and one over is a great idea! Thanks! Anything to make things easier...

By carman96 On 2014.05.31 08:09
I got the priva washable pad but had to put it under the sheets because my husband manages to make a big mess of his sheets and blankets . So sleeping on top of the pad didn't work well. I also put a chux on top of the pad. Sometimes he manages to wet everything on his bed though.
So I just got the dry defender washable pad with tuck in flaps yesterday from Amazon. I put it on top of the sheets. Seemed to stay put really well, and when he wet, it kept the sheets dry. I have to get the 52 x36 because he has a double bed.
We just have to keep adapting until we find things that work for us, but it does help to get tips from others.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you