For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Just found this site....still crying Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By Dazedandconfuse On 2014.07.12 18:26
I've been reading all of your comments and crying. I just found this site. I'm so overwhelmed at the moment I don't know where to start but I appreciate all of you and your honesty and courage. When I quit crying and can articulate what I'm feeling I'll post. Right now...it's just nice to know I'm not alone. Thanks.

By LOHENGR1N On 2014.07.12 19:27
Dazedandconfused, Welcome to the Forum. Glad You found Us, take Your time look around, post when You feel You can, We're here to lend support and try to give clearer and simpler explanations of what the Doctors say. Everything We can to help make this journey a little less stressful and easier to travel. Again welcome. And nice meeting You.

By moonswife On 2014.07.12 21:38
Dazedandconfused....welcome, and listen to Al. He centers us all with his perspective on each situation. The posts you read are sometimes relief valves, some seeking information and some just contain great suggestions. I read every day I have time, and especially in the middle of the night when I need help/support/advice.

By Trusting On 2014.07.13 01:13
Welcome to the forum. I was so happy to find this group and have to say I have learned more here than from any doctor. I have found a lot of support and so many questions have been answered. You are now part of the family.

By HangingOn On 2014.07.13 09:33
I know the feeling. It is nice not to feel alone.

By makrivah On 2014.07.13 13:18
Welcome! You've discovered the best, for both information and comfort. Great folks on here who are dealing with difficult issues. Again, welcome!

By VioletV On 2014.07.13 17:24
Dazed and Confused,
Welcome. We often describe this club as being the one no one wishes to join, but that being said, there is good company here. I have found this forum to be the one certain place where I find grounding when my life as a PD caregiver threatens to sweep away my equanimity and good will.

Come here any time, knowing that you'll find someone who can relate to (or do I mean commiserate with) your experience.

VV

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you