For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic November is Caregivers' Month! Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jcoff012 On 2014.11.01 20:36
Bless you all! Bless our wonderul PWPs! Stand up and be proud! We truly ARE in this fight together! Thank you all for your advice and compassion...and may you all know just how special you are! Love and hugs, Jane

By HangingOn On 2014.11.02 08:58
Thank you. Even though we may not hear a thank you from our PWP or family. We need to remember we play a major part in helping with daily life and their healthcare. Prayers and love to all.

By bksquared On 2014.11.03 00:18
Gee are they giving us the month off. Back up the truck and I'll let the minions to help me in. LOL.

By moonswife On 2014.11.03 07:57
I agree with Jane. We are all here, often in the middle of the night, because we CARE about someone, and FOR someone we love. We read about others issues, and they are our issues, or they have been, or will be in the future. We get help, advice, tips, and support. And we depend on the wisdom of Al and Bob for centering us. Let us not forget to donate to keep this board going and today is the day to show thanks.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you