For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Forum] [Home] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Books] [Commentary] [Contact] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic There's a bear in the tree! Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By carman96 On 2014.11.04 12:33
Yesterday afternoon my husband tells me he sees a bear in the tree and it's playing the banjo! That's a new one.
Then at dinner he tells me how he took the boat and the dog and went fishing. I didn't argue with him because if it makes him happy to think that, then it's ok with me.
He also sees a parrot in the tree for a couple days now. The leaves are changing so with all the bright colors I could see how he would think that.
At least it doesn't upset him.

By jcoff012 On 2014.11.04 12:53
Bless his heart!

By daisy On 2014.11.04 14:44
My DH frequently asks are there children climbing in the trees outside the front of our house. Has been going on for a few years. The hallucinations gradually became worse and more intimidating for him. Now he is on Seroquel he has gone back to asking about the kiddies.. so happy days.

I do think that the different colours of the leaves blowing in the wind are more confusing and it might improve when all the leaves are gone.

By Mary556 On 2014.11.04 14:46
Carman, thanks for sharing... your husband's banjo bear made me smile today! sometimes these clouds have a silver lining.

By Freespirit On 2014.11.05 07:58
God bless you, and your husband, Carman.

© 2003-2016 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you