For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic There's a bear in the tree! Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By carman96 On 2014.11.04 12:33
Yesterday afternoon my husband tells me he sees a bear in the tree and it's playing the banjo! That's a new one.
Then at dinner he tells me how he took the boat and the dog and went fishing. I didn't argue with him because if it makes him happy to think that, then it's ok with me.
He also sees a parrot in the tree for a couple days now. The leaves are changing so with all the bright colors I could see how he would think that.
At least it doesn't upset him.

By jcoff012 On 2014.11.04 12:53
Bless his heart!

By daisy On 2014.11.04 14:44
My DH frequently asks are there children climbing in the trees outside the front of our house. Has been going on for a few years. The hallucinations gradually became worse and more intimidating for him. Now he is on Seroquel he has gone back to asking about the kiddies.. so happy days.

I do think that the different colours of the leaves blowing in the wind are more confusing and it might improve when all the leaves are gone.

By Mary556 On 2014.11.04 14:46
Carman, thanks for sharing... your husband's banjo bear made me smile today! sometimes these clouds have a silver lining.

By Freespirit On 2014.11.05 07:58
God bless you, and your husband, Carman.

DISCLAIMER: This website shares news, information, personal opinions, and experiences related to Parkinson's disease and caring for people with Parkinson's. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website and its discussion forum.

© MyParkinsons.org · Published by jAess Media · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Sponsorship Assistance for this website and Forum has been provided by people like you