For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Forum] [Home] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Books] [Commentary] [Contact] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Happy Thanksgiving! Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jcoff012 On 2014.11.25 22:20
While I realize Thanksgiving is two days away, I have the time now to post! May all of you enjoy the day and have a long weekend of peace and enjoyment. I am thankful for everyone here and hope that soon there will be a cure..until then, thank you all for being here, being good cyber fiends, and helpful, kind people! Love you all, Jane

By Mary556 On 2014.11.26 22:25
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
God bless all of our PWP's and caregivers.

By jaxrock On 2014.11.27 07:52
Happy Thanksgiving to all.....

May it be a great day for you...your PWP...and family.

Cheers

By mylove On 2014.11.27 10:47
Happy holiday to all! This year we are 'skipping'....no one but the three of us will be home for the holiday, so we are saving the celebration for Christmas. So thankful for another year with our feet on top of the ground. Hasn't always been easy, but with love and hope we are here. I hope everyone's day is peaceful, thankful, and filled with live, wherever you are!

By jcoff012 On 2014.11.28 17:34
Michelle, Nigel and I took down and packed away the Thanksgiving/fall decorations...Carl and Eric put up the tree...now, we will fluff it up and decorate it...so much more to do, but always ready right after Thanksgiving...looks like EVERYONE will be together...first time in three years! Yea...three menus for each meal...diabetic, vegan, and regular! But, that is fine...we overlap choices as we can! So, the day after Thanksgiving is almost over and Christmas decorating has begun!

© 2003-2016 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you