For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Signing Off Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By jaxrock On 2015.08.24 09:00
Sad to say, I'll be signing off from this wonderful site.
My beloved husband is now in a Hospice facility, in the process of peacefully passing.
It's been quite a journey...and I certainly respect all of you for doing what I have been doing - for so long.
Words can't express how sad this is...but, at the same time, he's at peace, comfortable, no more pain, no more struggles.
Prayers and positive thoughts to all.
Thank you for helping me through this painful time.
Priscilla

By Lynnie2 On 2015.08.24 09:45
I an so sorry. It is so hard seeing our spouses going this way and my thoughts are with you at this time
Take care Lynn

By makrivah On 2015.08.24 10:56
I am so sorry to hear about your husband. You have been a kind and devoted caregiver. May you find peace in the coming days.

By LOHENGR1N On 2015.08.24 12:46
So sorry my friend, know that you both are in our thoughts and hold a place in our hearts. As your walk with us draws to a close remember to take time to heal...

By dans316 On 2015.08.24 17:32
Priscilla,

So sorry to hear that your husband is in Hospice. I wish you peace and love for the days ahead.

Me Ke Aloha
Dan

By VioletV On 2015.08.25 00:43
Dear JaxRock,

This is such a hard time, and yet the certainty of knowing that this is the transition point may give you some peace.

My thoughts are with you. Thank you for your participation with all of us on this journey.

VV

By michele On 2015.08.25 02:37
Prayers for you and your husband.

By Mary556 On 2015.08.25 16:42
Prayers for your dear husband and your dear self, Priscilla. I hope his transition will be comforted for both of you. Thank you for all the support you have given to us here; it has helped me to read what you have written in these pages. Peace be with you.

By jcoff012 On 2015.08.25 17:39
Priscilla,
I wish for you the most peaceful time. God bless you. Hugs, and thank you for being here. Love to you and yours, Jane

By ResistanceFutil On 2015.08.25 21:55
I am sorry to hear of this new part of your journey. Wishing both you and your husband comfort and peace during this time.

By lurkingforacure On 2015.08.25 22:43
Prayers for you and your husband. Thank you for being part of our circle of support.

By carman96 On 2015.09.07 07:44
Haven't been on here so just now read the post. Don't know if you are still reading this.
So sorry, I wish you peace and comfort in this new phase of your life. I know this has been a long and difficult journey.

By jaxrock On 2015.09.17 09:52
Thank you for all the kind words...My beloved husband and best friend lost his battle with Parkinson's August 27th.
We miss him.

Good Luck, thoughts and prayers to all.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you