For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Forum] [Home] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Books] [Commentary] [Contact] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Kahn Academy PD Videos Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By VioletV On 2015.10.10 21:36
I just found these --haven't seen them yet, but the titles suggest a very informative series.
Google Kahn Academy Parkinson's.

VV

Edited to add:
I just sampled a few of these. They are clear and, from what I know, accurate. I think this will be a terrific resource for people with PD, especially those who are newly diagnosed.

By ResistanceFutil On 2015.10.11 09:06
Will do. Kahn Academy is an Internet jewel, to which I financially contribute monthly. Thanks for alerting us.

My husband and I just watched a few of these together. He's a physician and still found them very informative and straightforward. I found them to be as well-done as all the other Kahn subjects. Thanks again.

By Mary556 On 2015.10.12 13:24
Thanks much for recommendation. These videos are so informative and presented in a way that is easy to follow. I watched two of the segments by Emma Giles and will return for more. What a great resource! Kahn Academy was unknown to me until now.

© 2003-2016 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you