For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Forum] [Home] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Books] [Commentary] [Contact] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic we made it to picacho peak az Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By olpilot On 2015.11.17 01:25
It has been an amazing summer, alot of travel, and now we are in Az for the winter. We are at the KOA in Picacho Peak, we start cooking on Dec 2, and go till April 15. I am very nervous about the stamina it will take to work 5, 6 hour days a week. But I still love to grill hopefully I still will at the end of the winter. My wife will take care of the kitchen, making fries, baked potatoes, salads and such. I will grill chickens and steaks on an outdoor wood fired grill. We will live in our motor home just behind the restaurant. We met some of the folks today and start training in a couple of days. We are very excited about this new challenge in our life. This so far has been good for us, this damn disease just takes and takes but I feel at least to be fighting back some. There are bits of time I can almost forget I have it. Bits, if only I didn't get so tired so easy.

By jcoff012 On 2015.11.17 19:58
Good for you! I really enjoyed hearing about your adventures,

© 2003-2016 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you