For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Just need a virtual hug tonight Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By makrivah On 2016.07.09 22:35
Nothing earth shattering happening. Just a tough day. I'm so sad. Need some virtual hugs of understanding. PD is such a dreadful disease. I hate what it is doing to the love of my life and husband of 46 years.

By LOHENGR1N On 2016.07.09 22:44
(((hug)))

By flowers12 On 2016.07.09 23:21
(((HUG))) I've had a difficult day also. I feel your sadness and frustration.

By LOHENGR1N On 2016.07.09 23:54
(((hug))) 2u2

By VioletV On 2016.07.10 01:29
Oh Makrivah,
Many many hugs, and holding you in the Light.
The grieving seems to hit so hard. When you don't expect it. And it is so very sad, I know.
Pace yourself. Love yourself, and know that you have us as fellow travelers on this lonely path.
<<<Makrivah >>>

By jcoff012 On 2016.07.10 20:58
(((((((((HUG)))))))))

By Mary556 On 2016.07.11 23:19
hope today was better for you, Makrivah. I remember you in a prayer.

By Trusting On 2016.07.13 21:00
Here is my hug for you. We all need one from time to time. We are here for you. Blessings.

DISCLAIMER: This website shares news, information, personal opinions, and experiences related to Parkinson's disease and caring for people with Parkinson's. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website and its discussion forum.

© MyParkinsons.org · Published by jAess Media · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Sponsorship Assistance for this website and Forum has been provided by people like you