For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic My Husband Clay Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By umajane On 2016.07.18 11:57
Clay passed away Tuesday night. He was surrounded by our amazing family.
He fell on Saturday morning a week ago and broke his hip and that was it.
We had agreed on Palliative Care and Hospice. We did our homework and were ready for anything as the dementia was taking over... It was peaceful, at home and what he would have wanted.
We had a wonderful gathering Saturday evening with close family and friends.
He is at peace and I am amazingly OK.
It has been a long journey.

By LOHENGR1N On 2016.07.18 12:15
My sincerest sympathy to You and Yours. Please remember that We are still here for you if and when you my need us.

By jcoff012 On 2016.07.18 13:56
Jane, I was thinking about you this weekend, wondering how you and Clay were doing. It has been a long, brave battle for you both. Like Al said, we are here if you need us. Thank you for sharing your journey of compassion and love. May Clay rest in peace. May you find peace and rest, too, Always, Jane

By lurkingforacure On 2016.07.18 15:46
Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I wish you peace as you move forward, and comfort in the knowledge that you provided such loving care to your Clay.

By VioletV On 2016.07.18 19:33
Jane,
My heart goes out to you. Your voice on this forum has been a wonderful support to all of us. I hope for you a calm and reassuring time as you think about the loving way that you accompanied your husband along this PD path. Blessings and Peace.

VV

By mylove On 2016.07.18 21:48
Jane, all of our best to you and your family. What a blessing for a peaceful passing. Our hearts go out to you and hope you, too, find peace.
Michelle

By moonswife On 2016.07.19 04:39
My sincerest sympathy Jane. Your wisdom and candid posts have helped along this rocky road. Clay was so loved, and well taken care of...you have been an inspiration to us all. Be well, dear....and rest.

By carman96 On 2016.07.19 09:58
Hugs Jane💗

By makrivah On 2016.07.19 13:01
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

By Maddie52 On 2016.07.19 15:15
My sincere condolences to you and your family. You have been a wonderful wife and loving caregiver. I hope that you can now rest, breathe and be at peace knowing that Clay is no longer suffering from this dreadful disease.
Maddie

By flowers12 On 2016.07.19 16:43
My heart goes out to you. Peace be with you.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you