For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Postscript..... Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By Marilyn-NJ On 2016.07.27 10:55
While PD took David from me and my family back in November, I must tell you all that I still come back to this forum for Parkinson's will always be a part of my heart forever. I am able to put aside the unbearable weight of caregiving and am trying so hard to resurrect a new life - that's a hard journey, too, but not as hard as the daily demands that existed for over a decade - the ones that you still endure. I identify with the honesty of your writings and wish I could touch all of your shoulders with warmth. I will always be an advocate and voice for research and aid to the PD community. If this message serves to let you folks know that you are in someone's thoughts and prayers - then please know that.

By LOHENGR1N On 2016.07.27 12:09
Marilyn, Thank you for the post and thank you for still advocating for us People with Parkinson's. We need all the help we can get. Sincerely Al

By Marilyn-NJ On 2016.07.27 14:24
Al - I don't think I ever thanked you for your insights and contributions. You never have to thank me in return.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you