For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic So glad I found this forum Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By rachiedee On 2016.10.18 18:29
I am so glad to find this forum! I feel so alone sometimes. Even though my friends and family will always listen and support me emotionally, none of them know the actual experience of having a partner with PD. I just wanted to connect with a group of people who understand. I've read some of the previous posts and you are a loving and supportive group so thank you. My husband is not as far along as many of your loved ones, but it is 6 years and he has changed so much. Anyway, thank you and I look forward to interacting with all of you on this forum.

By LOHENGR1N On 2016.10.18 18:55
Hi, welcome to the forum! Glad you found Us, a great group of people here who will help you any way they can along this journey. Don't be afraid to ask questions or answer any questions you can. That's what makes the forum work pitching in together helping each other fighting this disease.

By jcoff012 On 2016.10.20 12:32
Headed to the doctor (for me this time !), so I have to hurry...but, welcome! There are so many great people here...Welcome!!

By Lynnie2 On 2016.10.20 13:51
Welcome to this group of caring people.
I have found support numerous times and even made a friend who had similar experiences with her husband as did mine.
My husband is 68 years old and in the 9th year of diagnosis and now he has dementia so it isn't easy.
If you have any concerns don't be afraid to ask and someone will likely give you advice.
Caregiving isn't easy and I know what you are going through or will go through someday.
Take care.
Lynn

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you