For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic Battery Change Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By moonswife On 2017.05.08 23:54
Please hold a good thought and a prayer for Mike tomorrow. Recent falls sent him to a neurologist to get his Deep Brain Stimulator reprogrammed. Whoops. Battery dead a door nail. New battery tomorrow, and doc says "he will feel like a new man". Just hoping for a lot less falls.

By mylove On 2017.05.09 08:25
I know this is a serious subject, but I found something beautifully metaphorical (and a little bit amusing) in that statement.

Imagine if we could fix everything that way! "You're feeling exhausted and can't function? No wonder! Your battery's only at 2%!"

I think we all feel like we might benefit from a recharge. :). I'm hoping Mike does much better once they've fixed the DBS. Hugs!

By pinki53 On 2017.05.09 09:04
May God guide the surgeons and all who assist and keep Mike in His hands.

By Mary556 On 2017.05.10 00:33
Hope all went well for Mike. Remembering you both in a prayer tonight.

By moonswife On 2017.05.10 12:22
Bless you ladies for your thoughts and prayers. It. Went. Great. Now that he feels so much different, if I can just keep him from tearing out the new stitches...because he is itching to be back in the shop. Learned a lot about the handheld programmer to boot. Now I can monitor battery life weekly.

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you