For those who care for someone with Parkinson's disease
[Home] [Forum] [Help] [Search] [Register] [Login] [Donate]
You are not logged in

Topic What I have too be thankful for Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By fishing15 On 2017.11.23 20:21
A husband who have parkinson ,want get better, sore body ,sleepless night, worry all the time.race too do everything I have too do, But he can't help it.

By jcoff012 On 2017.11.24 15:57
Fishing, please read my new post...Parkinson's is a sad disease for all of us.

All we can do is be thankful for the time we have and make the best of life. I am thankful that I love my husband and am thankful that we had/have so many good memories of life together. So many people have such worse lives than we do. I am thankful we are here in the now...the future will bring to us what it will. I hope you get rest and are able to enjoy simple pleasures when you can. Make time for yourself.

By flowers12 On 2017.11.24 16:34
Yesterday I wanted to tell my adult son all the things I'm thankful for and I just broke down and cried. I'm so thankful for still having my hubby for 40 years. For all the wonderful memories, for our ability to earn and save the money we have so we can live comfortably. For my family, for all the things we don't think about everyday but hold in our memories and heart. Things are very, very difficult most of the time but when I go to the caregivers meetings I count my blessings because some situations are so much worse. We do the best we can. Hugs and prayers to all of us.

By fishing15 On 2017.11.24 17:40
Yes I am thankful for him,just not parkinson

© 2003-2017 MyParkinsons.org · Privacy Policy & Terms of Use
Published by jAess Media. This website and Forum is sponsorsed by people like you